Zaneen is seeking individuals who are dynamic and dedicated team players, who seek a challenging and rewarding work environment. Zaneen is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE LIGHTING INDUSTRY, PLEASE OUTLINE THE DETAILS ON YOUR RESUME.
1) PROJECT SUPPORT / CUSTOMER SERVICE
Zaneen Lighting, the industry leader for LED, Architectural, Design and Exterior lighting established in 1981, located in northwest Toronto is looking for:
- An individual who will be responsible for customer service; quotations, and technical support.
- This is a full time position for a wholesale lighting company
- Customer Service experience required for this position
- Experience in lighting industry is necessary
- The individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills; good computer skills in Word & Excel; self-motivated, constantly looking for challenges, and striving for self-improvement
- Prior experience in project coordination and knowledge of AccPac Plus is beneficial
- Post-secondary education is required
2) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Zaneen is an exclusive distributor of European designed and manufactured lighting products. Our three divisions, Architectural, Design and Exterior are comprised of distinct manufacturing partners from countries throughout Europe including Italy, Spain, Austria and Holland.
We react to each client requests, always seeking to be flexible and responsive. Our leadership team is focused and driven to expand sales, broaden our customer base and solidif strong relationships with designers, representatives and our manufacturing partners.
We are Zaneen.
Will you be the next member of the Z Team?
- Actively promote Zaneen’s products and brand to architects and interior designers in the GTA design community
- Work closely with our sales agents in a specified region by educating and assisting representatives on the Zaneen brand (Monthly travel 3-5 days)
- Generate specifications and maximize sales opportunities with clients
- Build lighting solutions with clients
- Cultivate new relationships and develop existing relationships
- Constantly build and strengthen your network online and offline within the design community
- Create marketing strategies tailored to clients for successful brand awareness
- Ensure accurate distribution of information and materials to all clients
- Manage and update the sales pipeline with effective CRM reporting Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner
We are looking for an individual involved and or passionate about the design industry and looking for a new challenge. Our mission is to provide the highest quality lighting solutions while enabling strong brand awareness throughout the GTA and across North America.
- Involved and up to date with the design Market (architecture, interior design, lighting)
- Excellent oral and written Communication skills
- Understand the structure of Project Planning to properly execute solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective Partnerships
- Highly capable of networking offline and online (LinkedIn)
- Great at Time Management
- Captivating presentation skills for product training
- Base Salary plus a commission incentive
- Car and cell phone allowance
- Group Benefits: Medical and Life insurance
- Company Laptop computer provided