Zaneen is seeking individuals who are dynamic and dedicated team players, who seek a challenging and rewarding work environment. Zaneen is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE LIGHTING INDUSTRY, PLEASE OUTLINE THE DETAILS ON YOUR RESUME.
Zaneen Lighting is an exclusive distributor of European designed and manufactured Architectural, Design and Exterior lighting products.
We are currently looking for an individual to work in our Applications / Quotations / Lighting Design Department on a full-time basis. This position is based at our head office in northwest Toronto. (Close to Glencairn Subway station).
We are looking to expand our team with a candidate that is proactive, service-orientated, and a team player.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in lighting design calculation
- Technical knowledge in European Lighting Fixtures
- Experience with AutoCAD, Relux and Dialux evo software
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills required, including the ability to proactively address issues as they occur
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Computer competency required, including full proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working with a team
- A degree or certificate/diploma in lighting design is required.
The candidate is responsible for generating lighting design submittals, project applications and product calculations and quotations.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing quotations and shop drawings
- Communicating with European suppliers regarding existing and new design and analyzing the design and it’s compatibility in North American market
- Providing technical support by communicating Zaneen product information to our Project Support/Customer Service teams
- Assisting with product selection, design layout, and lighting calculations
- Continuously expanding product knowledge to better assist staff and representatives
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent